This Maca Latte recipe will make you forget about your daily classic latte. In this recipe, I use Maca Powder, rich cocoa powder, sweetened almond milk, coconut sugar, and a hint of spice to make a to die for hot maca latte.
I love this recipe because it tastes so good! It has a rich chocolate flavor with a hint of spice. The best thing about this maca latte recipe is that it is really easy to make. Plus, Maca is great for boosting your energy without the extra caffeine.
What’s super sweet about this recipe is how versatile it is. You can use any milk of your choice but honestly, almond milk makes it super delicious. You can add spices such as nutmeg or even allspice to give it some extra flavor.
Just like any regular latte, you can jazz it by adding some whipped cream as a topping, or simply heat up some almond milk and risk briskly to make a beautiful tasty foam.
Maca Latte Recipe (Choco Maca Latte Recipe)
- sauce pan
- Measuring spoons
- 1 ½ cups Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Maca Powder You can get this from your local health food store. I usually get the raw blend of red, black and yellow raw organic powder but you can use anyone you choose.
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder Any cocoa powder will do but Hershey Cocoa is my favorite for this recipe.
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar You can subsitute with brown sugar or white sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Feel free to spice it up with some Nutmeg if you would like
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- a dash of salt
- Step 1: Get a saucepan and heat up the Almond milk on medium heat for 2-5 mins (just until it reaches its boil)Step 2: Add in some vanilla extract (anyone type will do but I prefer dark vanilla)Step 3: Add Almond milk into Sauce pan, followed by 2 Tablespoon of Maca Powder and 2 Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder and whish it together.Step 4: Add in the cinnamon, salt and sugar into the saucepan and whish into mixture. Step 5: Finish your Maca Latte by whisking the mixture vigorously in the saucepan to create a nice foam.